Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Post UTME & DE Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening: EBSU Admission Exercise for the 2022/2023 Academic Session would be conducted on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS). See the requirements and how to apply for EBSU post UTME form below.
The Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki, has commenced the admission processes for its undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Registration for the Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU), has commenced.
EBSU Post UTME / DE Eligibility
Interested candidates who must have scored 140 and above in the 2022/2023 UTME and who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution and other candidates willing to change to EBSU should follow the procedure below to generate a payment invoice.
Direct Entry Candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and other candidates willing to change to EBSU are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verifying their O’level results by following the mode of payment below to generate a payment invoice
How to Apply for EBSU Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: EBSU POST UTME
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Visit the school website www.ebsu.edu.ng for more information.
NOTE: If Your Jamb details are not yet in the portal, kindly email your original Jamb result slip to email@example.com. For technical issue, call 08064087963 OR WhatsApp 08037550845
Deadline: Not specified.
Read also:- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Official Cut-Off Mark for 2022/2023 Admission Exercise