[Admission] CONMMAID Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
College of Nursing and Midwifery, (CONMMAID) Maiduguri, Borno State admission form (Basic/Community Nursing training) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is to inform the general public that applications are invited from suitable/qualified candidates for admission into the Basic/Community Nursing training program at the College of Nursing and Midwifery, Maiduguri, Borno State for the 2022/2023 session.
College of Nursing and Midwifery Maiduguri (CONMMAID) Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess five credits in 0, the level at not more than two (2) sittings which shall include; Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology in WAEC, NECO, OR NABTEB.
- Candidates must not be less than 17 years of age and in a sound complete state of health at the time of purchasing the form.
How to Apply for the College of Nursing and Midwifery Maiduguri (CONMMAID) Admission Form
Sales of admission forms commence on Monday 30th May to Tuesday 14th June 2022.
Follow the steps below to apply:
- Payment of a non-refundable fee of five thousand nairas (N 5,000) into the College of Nursing and Midwifery Account via REMITA
- Submit evidence of payment and collect receipt at the College Bursary Department.
- All candidates are expected to submit a copy of the printout form to the college administrative office
- Go to https://conmmaid.admissions.cloud and follow the instruction that follows
NB: Candidates with awaiting results are not eligible and NABTEB results can only be combined with another NABTEB result.
DATE OF APTITUDE TEST:
Date: Saturday 25th June, 2022Venue: College of Nursing and Midwifery Maiduguri Time: 7:00 am
Read also: [Admission] Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH) School Of Nursing Admission Form For 2022/2023 Academic Session