[Admission] Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH) School Of Nursing Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH) is now selling application forms for admission into its School of Nursing program for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the BUTH school of nursing admission below.
Authority of the Bowen University Teaching Hospital (formally Baptist Medical Centre), Ogbomoso, Oyo State invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its school of nursing program for the 2022/2023 academic session.
SALES OF ADMISSION FORM FOR THE 2022/2023 ACADEMIC YEAR HAS CLOSED TEMPORARILY AND IT WILL BE RE-OPENED FROM 6TH – 9TH JUNE, 2022. THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION HOLDS ON SATURDAY 11TH, JUNE 2022 AT 8 AM AT THE SCHOOL PREMISES
Bowen University Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Admission Eligibility
- Male and Female candidates who have completed the Senior Secondary School education are qualified to purchase the form with credit in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- At not more than two sittings, in Examinations conducted by either of the three accredited SSCE examination boards, i.e. NECO, NABTEB, and WAEC are qualified to purchase the form.
- Applicants Must not be below Sixteen (16) Years.
A COMBINATION OF O’LEVEL EXAMINATION RESULTS WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
How to Apply for BUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
Please Pay the sum of N10,000 (Non-Refundable) to the Bank Account BELOW
ACCOUNT NAME: BOWEN UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL, PENSION SCHEME
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2016156261
BANK: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
please note that your payment to the account above will be verified.
Beware of fraud: Please never pay any money to any account different from the one stated above.
Other Important Information.
- After Payment, Click on the Register Button to Obtain the 2022 Admission Form
- Click on Get the PIN to start registration and supply all the Teller details. Note The Pin is usable only Once
- You will upload necessary documents like O’ Level Result(s), Birth Certificate, Local Government Identification, Bank Teller (size 100-200KB), and Passport in JPG/PNG format (size 10-20KB).
- Print out your already filled Registration Form, Attestation Slip, and 2 copies of Examination Slip.
- You will change your bank teller you obtained from the UBA Bank to School Receipt at the Account Section of the Hospital after registration has been done.
- Kindly Complete your registration once, if not contact Web Admin. Or log in for details don’t forget to strictly avoid the use of special characters like ~!@#$%^&*’”|\ it can cause your data not to be submitted
YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT ALL YOUR PRINTOUTS INCLUDING THE ATTESTATION FORM AT THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE ON OR BEFORE THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE.
Deadline: June 9, 2022.
The Entrance Examination is scheduled to hold on June 11, 2022.
You are expected to wear a face mask and come with a printed examination slip and the School receipt. You are strongly advised to submit all the printouts on or before the stipulated deadline.
For quick help send mail to email@example.com or Call Web Admin (WhatsApp): 08035551849—- Strictly only from Monday to Friday (8 am – 4 pm) Or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read also: EDSU Post UTME / DE Screening Form For 2022/2023 Academic Session